Monday, March 24, 2008

Hope You Had a Nice Easter!

Photobucket
This is how it all looked before. We ate and ate and ate some more. Below are some shots of my goofy two year old granddaughter. She wanted her picture taken with her bunny-- but not enough to put down the pizza. She has various poses she likes to try out. Her grandpa (Sam's Dad) decided she should add the dramatic one at the bottom! I hope you all had a lovely holiday. too!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

kris said...

Happy Easter! I love your table - very cute. I think you might have a budding actress there - very photogenic.

Sorry to read about Julio - guilt on top of grief - not fair.

I hope spring is going to make an appearance soon - I am sooooo ready! :)

Katie said...

Oh she's a cutie! Our first grand daughter is due in July - it's taking forever for these months to go by!